Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. https://www.fda.gov/food/guidanceregulation/guidancedocumentsregulatoryinformation/labelingnutrition/ucm063113.htm, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Why yes, yes it is. Calorie breakdown: 100% fat, 0% carbs, 0% protein. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, 16 oz. I would purchase this product again. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 2 varieties. This Avocado Oil Mayo is Paleo and Keto Diet Certified, containing no sugar. It definitely works for people on the Plant Paradox regime. Great idea! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. We aim to show you accurate product information. Vinaigrettes. Ingredients. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Separated products are entirely safe to eat; however, they cannot be returned to their intended state. We started by making condiments, and that's all thanks to our fellow food lovers who have taken a chance by joining us on the journey. Sir Kensington's - All Natural Mustard Dijon - 11 oz. At Sir Kensington's, we make real condiments from ingredients you can pronounce. Now we work every day to fulfill our mission: to reimagine ordinary and overlooked with fearless integrity and charm. Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper. I just received an order of six bottles of this mayo. Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper. Non GMO Project verified. Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo combines 100% avocado oil with aquafaba, a squeeze of lime, and delicious spices to create a unique twist on classic mayonnaise without eggs, soy, or modified protein powders. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This Avocado Oil Mayo … This is my second whole30. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Our Avocado Oil Mayo is a Paleo and Keto Diet Certified condiment. Ranch. Now we work every day to fulfill our mission: to reimagine ordinary and overlooked with fearless integrity and charm. Now we work every day to fulfill our mission: to reimagine ordinary and overlooked with fearless integrity and charm. If you live in a cold weather climate, please bear this in mind before ordering. That’s right, Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise … This brand is famous for having some really delicious condiments in its repertoire. I am happy to say I really enjoyed the smooth yet thick texture, the smell is a fresh avocado scent and the taste is really delicious. has a nice silky texture. Although the ingredients in the mayo are better than most, I personally did not like the mustard spice added. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper This Avocado Oil Mayo is Paleo and Keto Diet Certified, containing no sugar All Sir Kensington's … Spread this magnificent mayo … Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil. Skin Care Body Care After-Sun Products Body Oil Cellulite Treatments Hand Cream & Moisturizers Lotion & Moisturizers Massage Oil … Please try again. What a waste! Please try again later. Spread this magnificent mayo far and wide for a smooth finish that really steps up any sub, salad, o (473 mL) Avocado lovers rejoice: Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise Made with Avocado Oil is rich in flavor and tastier than ever. Find a store to see pricing. Spread this magnificent mayo far and wide for a smooth finish that really steps up any sub, salad, or side. Send me an email when my question is answered, FDA guidelines let them say 0 if it is less than 1/2 of a gram. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas … Made with 100% Avocado Oil. See more ideas about Recipes, Avocado oil mayonnaise recipe, Mayonnaise … I was at Costco yesterday and noticed Sir Kensington avocado oil mayo … Sir Kensington… Sir Kensington's Vegan Mayo Avocado Oil Description. You can see how they round on food labels in section 7 of the FDA document linked below: Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise, Avocado Oil Mayo, Keto Diet & Paleo Diet Certified, Gluten Free, Certified Humane Free Range Eggs, Shelf-Stable, 12 oz (Pack of 2) Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non-GMO ingredients like Certified Humane... Avocado Oil Mayo … I've used it for sandwiches, vegan chicken and burger products and my favorites of veggie dip and ranch dressing. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Is that a hint of lime juice? Our recipe is high in Omega-3 ALA and Vitamin E, with 30% less fat and calories than Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise, and is also gluten-free and certified kosher. This Avocado Oil Mayo is Paleo and Keto Diet Certified, containing no sugar. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil. A little pricey but worth it. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018. I really enjoyed the flavor of this mayonnaise, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2018. Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Certified Humane Free Range Egg Yolks, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Lime Juice Concentrate, Mustard Flour, Mustard Extract, Black Pepper, Lime Oil . Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. We make good food possible by addressing the environmental crisis, promoting animal welfare, and preserving biodiversity. I enjoy the health benefits of avocado in this good tasting mayo. The added sugar is very minimal, with one tablespoon of the mayo containing less than 0.5 gm of carbohydrate. 1.Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise This brand is famous for having some really delicious condiments in its repertoire. All our condiments and dressings are proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, and gluten free. We also sought to create a food company that could be a model for change and stood for what we believed in — the power of food to connect people to each other, to nature, and to our creativity. price) -$2 off Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise… Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise, Avocado Oil Mayo, Keto Diet & Paleo Diet Certified, Gluten Free, Non- GMO Project Verified, Certified Humane Free Range Eggs, Shelf-Stable, 16 oz, COLD WEATHER WARNING: Mayo is at risk of separation if exposed to freezing temperatures; While safe to eat, it cannot be returned to its intended state; Please bear this in mind before ordering, Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil, Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper, This Avocado Oil Mayo is Paleo and Keto Diet Certified, containing no sugar, All Sir Kensington's condiments and dressings are proudly gluten free, We don't use artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives in our Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, Nando's Peri-Peri subtly blended with mayonnaise, An original gift for your avocado lover friend, Pickles, Salsa, Sauces, Olives, Jalapenos and Jams, Gourmet Selection of Jams, Mixes and Sauces. each 16 fl. Why yes, yes it is. But... Organic Mayonnaise. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2018. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. Select Option. If you live in a cold weather climate, please bear this in mind before ordering. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We started out of a belief that food and business had the power to create positive change in society. And, it is shelf-stable. … The only mayo crafted with Certified Humane Free Range Eggs. Chipotle Mayonnaise Made With Avocado Oil Original Mayonnaise Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 16 fl oz $10.72. Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise is prepared after the French tradition with certified humane, free-range eggs, smooth sunflower oil, and bright hints of citrus. Now available in packets! Is that a hint of lime juice? Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We create stand-out sensory experiences that connect people to each other, to nature, and to culture. Each of these products also has a version available made with 100% avocado oil. Why yes, yes it is. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil. We started out of a belief that food and business had the power to create positive change in society. Twitter. The mayo itself is delicious if you can get it still combined/emulsified but your chances are better if you try the brick and mortar store. I tried it, and find it to be very good. Finally there's a mayonnaise made without canola oil, or any of the other "usually-used" vegetable or seed oils that go into commercial mayonnaise nowadays. Ymmv, Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018. Current selection is: Single. In our opinion it’s the tastiest out of the bunch on our rundown since they really got the flavor to taste exactly like regular mayo. Sir Kensington's, Mayonnaise Made With Avocado Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) By Sir Kensington's. Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper. : Calorie breakdown: 100% fat, 0% carbs, 0% protein. Avocado lovers rejoice: Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is now made with no sugar! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Separated products are entirely safe to eat; however, they cannot be returned to their intended state. Use 2 fingers to drag & … To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: COLD WEATHER WARNING: Mayo is at risk of separation if exposed to freezing temperatures. We started by making condiments, and that's all thanks to our fellow food lovers who have taken a chance by joining us on the journey.Cold Weather Warning: Our Mayonnaise and Ranch products are at risk of natural separation if exposed to freezing temperatures in transit. This is the only healthy-ish mayo I've ever found that tastes good and not weird or disgusting. 4 varieties. Contains Eggs (Certified Humane Free Range Egg Yolks) Nutrition Facts. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil. See more details at. It's got just a hint of salt, and the texture doesn't break down for something like chicken salad. UPC 048001011410. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Avocado lovers rejoice: Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is now made with no sugar! Allergens. Sir Kensington’s Organic Classic Mayonnaise with sunflower oil is the same flavor you know and love, now made USDA-licious. We do not ship to PO BOXES. All our condiments and dressings are proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, and gluten free. Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo combines 100% avocado oil with aquafaba, a squeeze of lime, and delicious spices to create a unique twist on classic mayonnaise … Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Sir Kensington's - Mayonnaise Classic - 32 oz. UPC 850551005173. 4 varieties. Finally there's a mayonnaise made without canola oil, or any of the other "usually-used" vegetable or seed oils that go into commercial mayonnaise nowadays. Try. There are 90 calories in 1 tbsp (13 g) of Sir Kensington Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. We do not have any recommendations at this time. The other ingredients are also verified NON-GMO: Certified Humane free-range eggs, very small amounts of distilled vinegar… Sir Kensington's - Mayonnaise Made with Avocado Oil - 16 oz. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. We never use any artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives because we believe that, if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food.Our condiments and salad dressings are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste. For mayo I’ve made it and also used the primal kitchens one. The bottles had straps applied across the tops to prevent leakage and spillage. Get full nutrition facts for other Sir Kensington products and all your other favorite brands. Spread this magnificent mayo … ... Because slaw without Sir Kensington’s is … If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-76a95d7f-d0df-4f6a-8977-1becca017af0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c0b5c838-007-17629bd9036ab2, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:54:17 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f7f361a3-342a-4c3e-864a-aeedd7ca7761, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-e11f9fe2-007-17629c3402ec85, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 18:00:30 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. oz. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Is that a hint of lime juice? This Avocado Oil Mayo is Paleo and Keto Diet Certified, containing no sugar. Back. Why yes, yes it is. Made with free range eggs, avocado oil & no GMOs. We don't use artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives in our Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018. 6 varieties. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. However the Amazon Subscribe & Save version was totally separated; they must've stored their stock at freezing at some point to get their jars to separate. Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayo is made with 100% avocado oil, a squeeze of lime juice, and a pinch of black pepper — and no sugar! It tastes exactly like mayo but a lot healthier! We DO NOT price match. The oil is extracted from the seeds of the sunflower using a solvent. Avocado oil, egg yolks, water, lime juice concentrate, distilled vinegar, organic sugar, salt, mustard flour, black pepper.Contains egg. At Sir Kensington's… Personalized health review for Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise Made With Avocado Oil: 100 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Weird thing is I've gotten a jar that was perfectly fine at Whole Foods which is run by Amazon. doesn't break-down. 91 Reviews | Write a Review | 7 & 18 In Stock . Our Avocado Oil Mayo is a Paleo and Keto Diet Certified condiment.At Sir Kensington's, we make real condiments from ingredients you can pronounce. Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper. As a mayo lover, I was lucky enough to get to try out the new Sir Kensington Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. This is the first time I bought it, and I thought it would be good with the avocado oil in it but it was more expensive than the more common brands, and it tasted bad, like it had gone rancid even though the date on it was OK. All of the sunflower oil we use is refined. Keto. nongmoproject.org. Gluten Free. Most of the mayonnaise I have trouble with because it has either soy or canola oil, and I was looking for a tasty mayonnaise and I felt I found it. Sir Kensington's. Our Avocado Oil Mayo is a Paleo and Keto Diet Certified condiment.At Sir Kensington's, we make real condiments from ingredients you can pronounce. Certified humane raised & handled. Bonus points, it’s Paleo and Keto Certified! All Hello, Sign in. a little pricier than the traditional one but worth it. Please try again. Used it in sandwiches and lobster rolls and loved it! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I appreciate the flavor and consistency. Electrode, Comp-12f7af7b-6e59-4dec-bed8-9a0089045f2e, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c893c312-007-17629bb9813437, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 17:52:08 GMT, Pack Size. Non-GMO. Certified gluten-free. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This Avocado Oil Mayo is Paleo and Keto Certified. Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper. sir kensington's mayonnaise made with avocado oil is certified gluten-free, non-gmo project verified, cruelty-free, and certified humane. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. And, it is shelf-stable. Oct 18, 2018 - Our avocado oil mayo is made entirely with 100% avocado oil and would be wonderful in any of these recipes!. We started by making condiments, and that's all thanks to our fellow food lovers who have taken a chance by joining us on the journey.Cold Weather Warning: Our Mayonnaise and Ranch products are at risk of natural separation if exposed to freezing temperatures in transit. Great avocado mayo. Please bear this in mind before ordering. and we have not verified it. Avocado lovers rejoice: Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is rich in flavor and tastier than ever. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. All Sir Kensington's condiments and dressings are proudly gluten-free and kosher. Way better than regular mayo and is great on my Keto diet. 4 varieties. UPC 850551005036. tastes good. Skip to main content.sg. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. 4. We also sought to create a food company that could be a model for change and stood for what we believed in — the power of food to connect people to each other, to nature, and to our creativity. juillet 14 2020, 9:13 pm. This is bad. I would never buy it again, even if it was cheap. Manufacturers, Ketchup. We started out of a belief that food and business had the power to create positive change in society. Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise is prepared after the French tradition with certified humane,... Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. I'm not on a Paleo diet, but I believe this mayo might work for Paleo. Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise Avocado Oil, 16 oz: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food. mixes well with tuna or in salads. I still use the other but this is on my hit list. Most vegan mayos are made with … We are a drop shipping company and items may come directly from the manufacturer's. Use 2 fingers to drag & zoom. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil; Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper; We don't use artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives in our Avocado Oil Mayonnaise; This Avocado Oil Mayo … Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Avocado oil. We strive to source the best ingredients possible, such as Certified Humane Free Range eggs. There was a problem completing your request. Been on the hunt for the perfect Paleo mayo ... this is it! Spread this magnificent mayo far and wide for a smooth finish that really steps up any sub, salad, or side. Our Avocado Oil Mayo is Now Sugar Free! But don’t worry, it’s still rich in flavor and tastier than ever. SIR KENSINGTON MAYONNAISE is "pricey" in comparison with most of those sold in supermarkets, but the first ingredient in AVOCADO OIL (no other is used). I'd say it's kind of like a cross between mayonnaise and miracle whip, but somehow better than either one of them and I think it leans more towards the mayonnaise overall. jar is made with free range … Why yes, yes it is. The only “con” is there is a lot of fat. I’ve also searched around and couldn’t find anyone taking about it. You can use it like you would conventional mayo and no one will bat an eye. NOTE: Actual product packaging may sometimes differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. The sunflower oil in our Ranch Dressings and Organic Mayonnaise is high oleic and expeller-pressed. Plant-Based. I recommend this product highly. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Sir Kensington 1 tablespoon 90.0 calories 0 grams carbs 11.0 grams fat 0 grams protein 0 grams fiber 15.0 mg cholesterol 1.5 grams saturated fat 85.0 mg sodium 0 grams … We strive to source the best ingredients possible, such as Certified Humane Free Range eggs. Sir Kensington's Ketchup Classic -- 14 oz . Sir Kensington's Mayonnaise, Avocado Oil, 16 Fl Oz, 2 Pack: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food Dear Avocado Aficionados, We never take our community’s feedback lightly, which lead us to remove the sugar in our Avocado Oil Mayo. Shipping was fast and well done. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is rich in flavor and tastier than ever. Mayonnaise. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayo is made with 100% avocado oil, a squeeze of lime juice, and a pinch of black pepper — and no sugar! 1.Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. Vegan Mayo. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. You hass to try it. Bonus points, it’s Paleo and Keto friendly! Had this at a party and I am forever hooked. What a wonderful flavor..... in tuna, egg salad , as a dipping sauce. Sir Kensington's Avacado Oil Mayonnaise. A ketchup crafted with tomatoes as the first ingredients. Mustard. Condiments with character. Sir Kensingtons Mayonnaise 16 fl oz (473 ml) Choose a store. Avocado Oil Mayo is a real mayonnaise made with a squeeze of lime and a pinch of black pepper. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non- GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil. Avocado Oil Vegan Mayo combines 100% avocado oil with aquafaba, a squeeze of lime, and delicious spices to create a unique twist on classic mayonnaise without eggs, soy, or modified protein powders. I like the squeeze bottle, as the consistency is thinner than traditional mayo, but this is great for sauces! Thank goodness! Is that a hint of lime juice? There are 100 calories in 1 tbsp (14 g) of Sir Kensington Mayonnaise. I really enjoyed the flavor of this mayonnaise. Sir Kensington's Chipotle Fabanaise Vegan Mayo, 16 oz. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019, This mayo is delicious when you get it properly stored and not separated. UPC 850551005425. Free range eggs - The best for your nest. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I also like the fact that it does not contain soy oil like most mayos. Made with avocado oil. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayo is made with 100% avocado oil, a squeeze of lime juice, and a pinch of black pepper — and no sugar! You Haas to try it Our mayo is the first and only mayonnaise to use Certified Humane, free-range eggs. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is made with the highest quality, non-GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs and 100% avocado oil. 4 varieties. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Thoroughly love this vegan mayonnaise! Sugar Free. Mayonnaise Classic Mayonnaise. AVOCADO OIL, EGG YOLKS, WATER, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, DISTILLED VINEGAR, FAIR TRADE ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, SALT, MUSTARD FLOUR, BLACK PEPPER. Separated products are entirely safe to eat; however, they cannot be returned to their intended state. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018. Tracking information/number provided upon request. Its ingredients are very basic: avocado oil, egg yolks, water, lime juice, distilled vinegar, organic sugar, salt, mustard flour, black pepper. About the product: Made with Avocado Oil; Non GMO Project Verified; Certified Gluten-Free; Soy Free; Kosher; Direction: Refrigerate after opening. Made with avocado oil - You hass to try it! (Plus, it's Keto-Certified!) Vegan Mayo. Avocado lovers rejoice: Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is now made with no sugar! UPC 850551005418. You hass to try it! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Costco Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayonnaise 32 Ounce Jar Price: $7.99. I use it regularly for coleslaw and on burgers. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Yes, there are mustard awards. All our condiments and dressings are proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, and gluten free. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. But don’t worry, it’s still rich in flavor and tastier than ever. I wish this cost less but I'm glad to have found a great tasting non-soybean oil mayonnaise. Non-GMO Project Verified. Products > Pantry Essentials > Condiments & Dressings > Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz. This Avocado Oil Mayo … But don’t worry, it’s still rich in flavor and tastier than ever. Silky and versatile, it’s an elegant offering suited for dipping, spreading, and a multitude of as-yet undiscovered applications. Is that a hint of lime juice? Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, 16 fl oz. Sadly it cannot be reincorporated after separation so I opted for a return/refund. A squeeze of lime juice - Zest to impress. Publix Deal (12/2 - 12/8 or 12/9): Sir Kensington's Condiments Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Salad Dressing, Dressing & Marinade or Special Sauce, 8.45-20 oz, starting at, B1G1 at $4.99 ($2.49) Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise, 12 oz, $4.99 (reg. The bottles were taped well and not damaged during shipping. Our Avocado Oil Mayo is a Paleo and Keto Diet Certified condiment. All Sir Kensington's condiments and dressings are proudly gluten free. Tasting Sir Kensington's should remind you why you love food in the first place. Ingredients: AVOCADO OIL, EGG YOLKS, WATER, LIME JUICE CONCENTRATE, DISTILLED VINEGAR, FAIR TRADE ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, SALT, MUSTARD FLOUR, BLACK PEPPER. By Brielle B. Erlanger, KY. 97 reviews. Avocado lovers rejoice: Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayonnaise is now made with no sugar! There are 90 calories in 1 tbsp (13 g) of Sir Kensington Avocado Oil Mayonnaise. Our condiments and salad dressings are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste. It is widely for a smooth finish that really steps up any sub, salad, or side. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Prime. Yes, there's a couple grams of organic cane sugar in there, but this mayo is far superior to any other I've tried. We also sought to create a food company that could be a model for change and stood for what we believed in — the power of food to connect people to each other, to nature, and to our creativity. Great light flavor. Flavor: Mayonnaise Made With Avocado Oil. The other ingredients are also verified NON-GMO: Certified Humane free-range eggs, very small amounts of distilled vinegar, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar (less than .15 grams per serving), salt, lime juice concentrate, mustard flour, black Pepper, and lime oil. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In our opinion it’s the tastiest out of the bunch on our rundown since they really got the flavor to taste exactly like regular mayo. Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil Mayo is made with 100% avocado oil, a squeeze of lime juice, and a pinch of black pepper — and no sugar! We never use any artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives because we believe that, if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food.Our condiments and salad dressings are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste. Unable to add item to List. Our mayonnaise is made with 100% sunflower oil, a squeeze of lemon, and a pinch of black pepper All Sir Kensington's condiments are proudly Non-GMO project verified, gluten free, and paleo diet friendly We …
Environmental Science And Engineering, Great Value Cream Cheese 2 Pack, Blues Licks In G, Rhinebeck Village Shops, Ryan's Nursery Bedfordview, Ff13 Piano Collections, Colors That Go With Chantilly Lace,