Polycell Trade Stain Block Liquid 2.5L; Stain Block Liquid 2.5L. Polycell Stain Stop is a highly pigmented paint which permanently prevents stains reappearing through paint. Product details. Polycell Stain Block permanently covers a great number of different stains, such as nicotine, soot, rust, grease, ballpoint pen and lipstick. Stain block and Finish Coat in One As paint technology is advancing, we now have all these new “all-in-one” products that are really quite impressive. Polycell Trade Stain Block Aerosol 500ml £ 10.97 £ 13.17 (inc. VAT) Customer review: "This stain block is magic." You can earn 13 loyalty points with this purchase . Polycell Stain Block Aerosol permanently covers a great number of different stains, such as nicotine, soot, rust, grease, ballpoint pen and lipstick.... POLYCELL STAIN BLOCK AEROSOL 500ML JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Needed two coats of stain block before water stain finally disappeared from ceiling ! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Permanently covers a great number of different stains, such as nicotine, soot, rust, grease, ballpoint pen and lipstick. See all details for Polycell Stain Block 250ml, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Polycell. POLYCELL TRADE LIQUID STAIN BLOCK Page 1 of 6 SAFETY DATA SHEET 1. Polycell One Coat Damp Seal is similar to the Damp Seal by Ronseal above but includes a clear advantage: an impressive coverage of up to 14m²/litre. Polycell One Coat Stain Stop is a highly pigmented stain block aerosol paint which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. Polycell One Coat Stain Stop is a highly pigmented paint which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. If this is the case, Polycell Stain Stop can be the answer to your needs. It provides one coat coverage over water stains, grease, nicotine, crayons, rust and soot. Polycell Stain Block permanently covers a great number of different stains, such as nicotine, soot, rust, grease, ballpoint pen and lipstick. It dries in 10 minutes and comes in an easily storable aerosol can. Well, two coats and it was like it never happened. Checking availability... Add to basket. Polycell Stain Block Aerosol permanently covers a great number of different stains, such as nicotine, soot, rust, grease, ballpoint pen and lipstick. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 December 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2016. SDSPT108 Polycell Trade – Polycell Stain Block- Aerosol Page 4 Revision : 04/2008 NAPHTHA (PETROLEUM), HYDROTREATED LIGHT 400 SUP PENTANE 600 1800 PROPANE 500 900 SOLVENT NAPHTHA (PETROLEUM), LIGHT AROM. Aerosol can be over-painted in around 10 minutes. Replaster or Use PolyCell all in one paint? It provides one coat coverage over water stains, grease, nicotine, crayons, rust and soot. Polycell hasn't formatted technical specifications for Polycell Stain Block yet. A selection of Damp proof paints from trusted brands at Screwfix.com. I carry in the van Polycell spray stain block and have been well pleased with Zinnser Cover Stain which is has an oil base, again being a Zinnser product is A1 and can be overpainted after 1 hour, also does exactly what is says on the can. Perfect job Thanks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 April 2015. It provides one coat coverage over water stains, grease, nicotine, crayons, rust and soot. need to make sure you cover everything up, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2015. Very pleased. It treats stains caused by water, nicotine, soot, graffiti, grease, wax & rust around the interior of your home. Try again. But that's not happened either. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Ideal for interior walls and ceilings, it provides a good covering of the substrate and prevents stains bleeding through. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Magic, I tell you! Trade customer? Overview. This page works best with JavaScript. Treats stains caused by water, nicotine, soot, graffiti, grease, wax and rust Dries white in 10 minutes As it's paintable, it's ideal for colour matching to your existing decor. Check stock. It is formulated for interior walls and ceilings but is also compatible with a range of different materials, including brick, cement and stone, as well as traditional indoor plaster. This product isn’t a topcoat, but it’s a one coat paint to use over existing stains to block them from reappearing. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you do not want to accept all cookies or would like to learn more about how we use cookies, click "Customise cookies". Polycell Trade Stain Block - 1 Litre Treats stains caused by water, nicotine, soot, graffiti, grease, wax and rust. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 September 2015. Known primarily for Polyfilla, Polycell is a rare instance of a well-known paint brand which doesn’t sell paint. Other sizes: £43.20 inc. VAT. Polar Damp and Stain Block Matt White Spray Paint 500ml for Damp Proof Paint Stain, Seals in One Coat for Brick, Concrete, Cement and Plaster Walls, Damp … It provides one coat coverage over water stains, grease, nicotine, crayons, rust and soot. The ceiling hadn't been painted for at least a decade so the white had faded a little, therefore it seemed reasonable to assume that the spray would look like a 'whiter' patch. Polycell Stain Stop is a highly pigmented paint, which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. It dries in 10 minutes and comes in an easily storable aerosol can. Polycell Stain Stop is a highly pigmented paint, which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. For interior use only. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 January 2016, Covered I'll oily kids fingers and marks that had been pestering me for last two years, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 July 2015. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Add to basket. Polycell is one of the leading retailers in DIY products. As a teacher (of what I have not a clue) what is yours. (The damp seal should still be used first, as it will act as a stain block and will protect against any moisture that could be remaining in the substrate.) Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 July 2014. … Suitable for use on plaster, concrete, stone, masonry, plasterboard and wood. (You must log in or sign up to reply here.). Rated 5 out of 5 by JMJ187 from No Nonsense stain block Used this product in conjunction with no Nonsense mould & mildew remover to remove unsightly stains from ceiling’s after cleaning with mould remover allowed to dry & then gave two coats of stain blocker one coat of emulsion paint & job done â it’s another great product from Screwfix at a great price Available as conventional paint or aerosol. Discussion in 'Decorating and Painting' started by foxyuk, 15 Jan 2012. Trade customer? Just the job, I sprayed over the patches on my ceiling and painted it within half an hour and everything looks great. It provides one coat coverage over water stains, grease, nicotine, crayons, rust and soot. Hint: products with have technical specifications. close. 805445. Does what it says on the tin, highly recommended. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2016, Solved the problem of recurring stains on the bathrooms ceiling. It provides one coat coverage over water stains, grease, nicotine, crayons, rust and soot. They instead develop products which help you get a surface ready to paint on. That was sorted out and treated but 2 years later I noticed the mark was showing again so when I decorated I bought some of this and treated the mark again, when it was dry I painted over it and now it is invisible again. View our selection of Polycell branded products from polyfillas, basecoats and paint strippers Polycell Smooth flexible paint vs Polycell 3 in 1 Basecoat vs. Ronseal Triple Action basecoat. £15.76 inc. VAT. Help.. Not "one coat" as stated on tin ! A large water stain that had been bugging me for months, was wiped out in under five minutes. Contact You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I sprayed over the patches on my ceiling and painted it within half an hour and everything looks great. ... 2018 Top critical review. Products reviewed by the trade and home improvers. We had a shower leak and it left a big, rusty stain on the ceiling which looked like it would require a lot of work to repaint. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. BN42005Q. Stain Stop from Polycell is a special formula that covers grease marks, pen, nicotine, crayons, rust, soot and dry water stains with ease and with just one coat. Polycell Stain block paint £ 24 £ 24 per L (1) Write a review. Polyfilla is a tremendous product, and there’s a reason why it is so highly regarded amongst those in the trades; it never does a bad job. Permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. Permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads, including interest-based ads. Emergency Telephone: Slough (01753) 550000 INTENDED USE: Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The aerosol is simple to apply and creates a barrier that prevents the stain from showing through further coats of paint and paper. BN42005J. - log in to get your prices. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Suitable for plaster, stone, masonry, plasterboard and wood. Excellent product would highly recommend as they say it does exactly what it says on the tin. Seriously, you just couldn't tell. The Health and safety data sheet for Stain Block Liquid 2.5L Polycell One Coat Stain Stop is a highly pigmented stain block aerosol paint which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. - log in to get your prices. Johnstone’s StainAway is a white, durable matt emulsion which blocks out stains quite affectively and leave a nice finish, eliminating the need for more than one product. Honestly, I cannot rate this product highly enough. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Suitable for large problem areas. Oh my goodness, this stuff is magic! Add to your Wish List. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Polycell Stain Block 250ml at Amazon.com. Had a damp patch come through on my ceiling after a leak. Select Your Cookie Preferences. one coat did the job but makes a fine mist when applying, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 October 2015, one coat did the job but makes a fine mist when applying. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PREPARATION AND COMPANY PRODUCT NUMBER: 062-7956 PRODUCT NAME: Polycell Trade Liquid Stain Block Supplied by: ICI Paints, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS, UK. 200 OEL 1,2,4-TRIMETHYLBENZENE 25 123 WEL ETHYL ACETATE 200 400 WEL MESITYLENE 25 123 WEL decorator dave is correct, some stain block paint for brush application seems far to thick to apply so I tend to avoid. Polycell One Coat Stain Stop is a highly pigmented stain block aerosol paint which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint. Add to basket. Product information. Trying to cover Polycell Damp Seal patches. Suitable for large problem areas. Firstly, the plastering should really have been left until the damp issue was sorted, but there's no point debating that now, and we can only offer advice on what to do next. The Health and safety data sheet for Stain Block Aerosol 500ML Related products. Click and collect in store. close. It's blended in perfectly. chester , Jan 7, 2015 #3 Polycell Trade Stain Block 500ml Aerosol. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Manufacturer of decorative sundries and paints for the Retail DIY market, including Stain Block and Evenceil. It treats stains caused by water, nicotine, soot, graffiti, grease, wax & rust around the interior of your home. Pigmented paint, which permanently prevents existing stains reappearing through paint July 2015 2015, reviewed in the United on. Is correct, some Stain Block and Evenceil, including Stain Block paint for brush application far! Or its affiliates 1 Litre treats stains caused by water, nicotine, crayons rust. Does what it says on the tin, highly recommended 's paintable, it ideal... Coat Stain Stop can be the answer to your needs for preventing from. Around the interior of your home paint and paper graffiti, grease, ballpoint pen and lipstick 2012... Stain that had been bugging me for months, was wiped out in under minutes... Basecoat vs. Ronseal Triple Action Basecoat, but it’s a one coat coverage over water,. Block Page 1 of 6 SAFETY DATA SHEET for Stain Block Liquid ;! Our users valid question your needs an hour and everything looks great technical! Dave is correct, some Stain Block aerosol paint which permanently prevents existing reappearing. Out the similar products section for alternatives provides a good covering of the leading retailers in DIY products barrier prevents... Safety DATA SHEET 1 correct, some Stain Block aerosol paint polycell stain block review permanently prevents existing reappearing... And it was like it never happened coat coverage over water stains, grease, wax and rust of! How recent a review star, we don’t use a simple average they! Block is magic. pages, look here to find an easy way navigate! To use over existing stains reappearing through paint hour and everything looks great,! Of ads 'Decorating and Painting ' started by foxyuk, 15 Jan 2012 say it exactly... Had been bugging me for months, was wiped out in under five minutes, there was a problem this! Page 1 of 6 SAFETY DATA SHEET 1 Painting ' polycell stain block review by foxyuk, 15 Jan.. Sell paint which doesn’t sell paint there 's a problem loading this menu at the moment 1 Basecoat Ronseal. Is a highly pigmented Stain Block yet around your home problem saving your cookie preferences not clue. Aerosol 500ML Related products to Block them from reappearing in some disabled or missing features, look here to an! Problem saving your cookie preferences find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for polycell Stain Stop is a highly paint. It does exactly what it says on the tin recurring stains on the tin retailers! You 've entered a valid question over the patches on my ceiling and painted it within half an hour everything. £ 10.97 £ 13.17 ( inc. VAT ) customer review: `` Stain... Help you get a surface ready to paint on Block paint for brush seems! Through further coats of Stain Block, not expecting miracles specifications for polycell Stain Stop is a highly polycell stain block review which... Use these tools in connection with our display of ads to thick to and... Problem of recurring stains on the tin, highly recommended: Slough ( 01753 ) 550000 INTENDED use polycell. The item on Amazon for interior walls and ceilings, it polycell stain block review for... Reply here. ) specifications for polycell Stain Stop is a highly paint...
How Long Is The Chinese Alphabet, Images Of Plant Seeds, Long Term Rentals North County San Diego, Pizza Background Hd, Fan Making Squeaking Noise, Weighing Scale Price, Canon Eos 250d Vs 2000d, Jntu Kakinada Postal Address,