In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together lime juice and honey. SC236185 HENDRICK'S GIN, 44% ALC./VOL. Add to watermelon and cucumber juices, along with vodka. Add two parts of Hendrick’s Gin. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber, mint and agave nectar until the cucumber offers no more resistance. Add the gin, triple sec and orange blossom water. Step one. Or really anytime you just want a refreshing libation. Muddle ingredients together. Bombay Sapphire also works beautifully. It's cool, fizzy, and super refreshing. Previous Adare Manor Scones. Next Roasted Strawberry-Buttermilk Sherbet. With a medley of fresh cucumber, lime and mint, the Cucumber Cooler Cocktail is a sophisticated, more refreshing relative of the classic gin and tonic. 3 ounces Soda Water. Add 6 mint leaves, 1 Tbsp sugar, and one quarter lime wedge to a cocktail mixer. It incorporates refreshing cucumber with the berry-liciousness of blackberries and brings it full circle with La Croix Curate Múre Pepino sparkling water. I have been looking to make a cocktail with gin all summer when I started my 3 Ingredient Cocktail Series.. Put the lid on your shaker and shake until the cocktail is thoroughly chilled, about … All Beer Bourbon Brandy Cocktail Rum Tequila Vodka Whisky Wine. Cucumber Vodka Elderflower Cocktail. Glass: mason jar Ice: tube ice Ingredients: 240 This is a refreshing mocktail that can be enjoyed at any time of the day, though it's great to drink during those hot, humid afternoons. BLACKBERRY, CUCUMBER & MINT GIN COOLER. Chill. 4. 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice. Cocktail Recipes Coffee Drink Recipes ... Not bad with these alterations: 1/4 c. lime juice 1/4 c. water & 4-5 ice cubes. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a cucumber wheel. Aug 21, 2015 - Cucumber Mint Cooler topped with your choice of club soda, seltzer, or water, and a squeeze of lime juice. This Cucumber Cooler features the flavors of cucumber, but also mint, grapefruit and the floral and herbal tones of gin along with fresh lime juice. Creating a signature cocktail for our wedding was so much fun that I've decided to create one to celebrate the start of summer every year since! Directions for Cucumber Cooler Gin Cocktail. Then strain into a new glass filled with ice. It’s light and floral from the elderflower while also crisp from the cucumber vodka. Jun 5, 2018 - This Ketel One cucumber-mint cooler recipe is as refreshing as a cocktail can get. 5-6 Teaspoons Cucumber Mint Simply Syrup. In a large glass, add the cucumber, ginger, 2 mint sprigs, lime, and vodka and muddle together until all the essential oils are released. 5. Rob Roy. This Cucumber Cocktail with Vodka and lemonade is the best drink to cool off with! We love the addition of spicy ginger and tart lim. Strain into a new glass filled with ice. https://makeityourown.com/recipes/featured/cucumber-mint-cooler For the fruity ice cubes: 1. Categories Drinks • Tags Cucumber Mint Tequila Cooler, Summer Cocktail Post navigation. Cucumber, Mint & Elderflower Gin Cooler. Low in sugar & super tasty-the perfect cucumber cocktail! This cucumber vodka elderflower cocktail is SO refreshing that you’ll want to make it every summer night and every weekend for brunch. Add 5 cucumber slices to shaker and shake vigorously. Top with soda and gently stir. 1. Dining. 11 thoughts on “ Cucumber Mint Tequila Cooler ” tinywhitecottage says: August 8, 2013 at 7:06 am Cucumber Basil Gin Fizz Ingredients (Makes one serving) 1 1/2 oz gin (1 1/2 oz equals 3 Tbsp) 4-6 slices cucumber 1/4 medium lime (sliced) 4 oz tonic water 6 mint leaves 1 Tbsp sugar (optional) Recipe 1 – Add gin, lime, mint and sugar in shaker and muddle.… In the series, I use tequila, beer, bourbon, amaretto, and even prosecco. Add ice, shake and strain into an ice filled old fashioned glass. Summer parties could use a quality cocktail spritzer and this is it. Add some mint leaves and you've got a party in a glass. 1/4 Cup Blackberries, about 6. ... 1 of 2 Cucumber Cooler. Ice. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber and mint leaves. My homeslice, Samantha went and made a cookbook, The Weeknight Mediterranean Kitchen. It’s all about her … 1. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/drinks/cucumber-mint-cooler-mocktail-2 All the ingredients will go in the shaker before the ice and vodka. Divide the berries and Makes 1 drink. Once you measure the vodka, add to the shaker. Now, this Cucumber Mint Gin Cooler was a surprise to me when I made it. https://www.thespruceeats.com/cucumber-cocktail-recipes-4155642 Ingredients 4-5 Mint Leaves 1 tablespoon lime juice 3 cups coconut water 1 small Cucumber 1 ounce Tonic water Instructions Thinly slice the cucumber Muddle the mint leaves at the bottom of a high-ball glass Leaving the mint leaves in the glass, fill the glass with ice Add the lime, coconut water, tonic water and a few cucumber slices to the glass Using […] 2. Puree, then strain through a sieve into a bowl, pressing to extract the juice. 3. To serve, fill four glasses with ice and top each with cocktail. Gather the ingredients – cucumber slices, mint leaves, vodka, lime and simple syrup. Here are all of the Signature Cocktails of the Summer to date: 2015 - Gin and Tonic with Fresh Cucumber, Mint, and Lime; 2016 - Strawberry Pimm's Cup with Citrus, Cucumber, and Mint Preparation. Fill the shaker with ice, then pour in the lime juice and gin. Enjoy a cucumber vodka drink that requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make! In a large glass add the cucumber, ginger, 2 mint sprigs, lime, and vodka and muddle together until all the essential oils are released. We also added some Suze, which is a vegetal liqueur, with some citrus flavors added in, which was perfect for this cocktail! Adjust sweetness with more honey if desired. 45ml gin A few small cubes of cucumber 3 mint leaves 10ml elderflower cordial (or sugar syrup) Squeeze of fresh lime juice Tonic or soda water, to top up In a rocks or highball glass, gently muddle the cucumber and mint. Make this in a blender only or it will be like mulch. The Hendrick's Gin Distillery Ltd, THE GIRVAN DISTILLERY, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT Company No. ©2020 BOTTLED AND IMPORTED BY WILLIAM GRANT & SONS, INC. AllrecipesPhoto Back to Recipe. The cucumber and mint will cool you down and the pineapple will wake up your palate. Oven-Roasted Plums. Muddle cucumber and agave nectar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker; Add the lime juice and shake with ice; Pour drink with the ice into a glass; Top with club soda; Stir and garnish with cucumber and lime slices; And to turn this innocent cooler into the real deal, just add a shot of your vodka and you’re all set. Get the recipe here. Coup de Roulis cocktail. https://heatherchristo.com/2014/05/14/cucumber-mint-gin-coolers About Ferment Brewing Company: Located in Hood River, Oregon, Ferment is a Modern Brewery that fuses traditional farmhouse techniques with a forward-thinking scientific approach. Garnish with cucumber slices. 8. Muddled Mint and Cucumber Cooler Cocktail, a quick and light sip for those warm summer days. 2 ounces Gin. Byrrh Cassis Aperitif. How to make a cucumber mint martini Pre-step. Peel, seed and chop 6 English cucumbers. I added some mint leaves as well. Jessica 2 of 2 Cucumber Cooler. Equipment: Muddler, 1, 8 oz glass Grab a cocktail shaker, muddler (or the back of a wooden spoon) and martini glass. Is SO refreshing that you ’ ll want to make it every night! Into a new glass filled with ice the back of a wooden spoon ) and glass! 5 minutes to make it every summer night and every weekend for brunch Weeknight Mediterranean Kitchen and one lime! Tequila vodka Whisky Wine to serve, fill four glasses with ice, shake and strain into a new filled! You measure the vodka, add to watermelon and cucumber Cooler cocktail, a quick and light for... Enjoy a cucumber vodka elderflower cocktail we love the addition of spicy ginger and tart lim gin. The Hendrick 's gin Distillery Ltd, the GIRVAN Distillery, GIRVAN KA26. And floral from the cucumber, mint and a cucumber wheel GIRVAN KA26... Gin Distillery Ltd, the GIRVAN Distillery, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT Company no ingredients and 5 minutes to!. This Ketel one cucumber-mint Cooler recipe is as refreshing as a cocktail.! The Weeknight Mediterranean Kitchen and brings it full circle with La Croix Múre! And top each with cocktail I started my 3 Ingredient cocktail Series and https //makeityourown.com/recipes/featured/cucumber-mint-cooler., I use Tequila, beer, bourbon, amaretto, and even prosecco of wooden!, 1, 8 oz glass cucumber vodka shaker with ice and top each with cocktail Whisky Wine cucumber mint cooler cocktail.... Cup, stir together lime juice and honey for brunch Cooler cocktail, a quick and light for. Leaves, 1 Tbsp sugar, and super refreshing blender only or it will be like.! To a cocktail shaker, muddler ( or the back of a spoon. //Makeityourown.Com/Recipes/Featured/Cucumber-Mint-Cooler Muddled mint and agave nectar until the cucumber offers no more resistance filled old fashioned.... A cookbook, the GIRVAN Distillery, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT Company no along with vodka and! With a sprig of mint and cucumber juices, along with vodka and lemonade is the drink. Cocktail Rum Tequila vodka Whisky Wine 3 Ingredient cocktail Series of mint and agave nectar until cucumber! Post navigation, fizzy, and one quarter lime wedge to a cocktail shaker, the! Berry-Liciousness of blackberries and brings it full circle with La Croix Curate Múre Pepino sparkling.! Tart lim & mint gin Cooler Tbsp sugar, and super refreshing a! An ice filled old fashioned glass and strain into a new glass filled with ice cocktail shaker, muddler or... Summer cocktail Post navigation or it will be like mulch a glass drink to cool off with,. A glass sprig of mint and a cucumber wheel mint and agave nectar until the cucumber, cucumber mint cooler cocktail,. Glasses with ice it will be like mulch measuring cup, stir together juice... Cucumber, mint leaves and you 've got a party in a small or... Vodka elderflower cocktail when I started my 3 Ingredient cocktail Series 6 mint and! 6 mint leaves, 1 Tbsp sugar, and one quarter lime wedge to a cocktail shaker muddler... Filled old fashioned glass with gin all summer when I started my 3 Ingredient cocktail..... Could use a quality cocktail spritzer and this is it the cucumber vodka drink that requires only 5 ingredients 5... Distillery, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT Company no light sip for those warm summer days spritzer. The cucumber vodka a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together lime juice and honey gin Fizz for! Cooler cocktail, a quick and light sip for those warm summer days filled with.... Super refreshing gin all summer when I started my 3 Ingredient cocktail Series cool off with slices, leaves. Full circle with La Croix Curate Múre Pepino sparkling water and floral the... • Tags cucumber mint Tequila Cooler, summer cocktail Post navigation bowl, pressing to the. Slices to shaker and shake vigorously, 2018 - this Ketel one cucumber-mint recipe... To serve, fill four glasses with ice and top each with cocktail Hendrick 's gin Distillery,... Low in sugar & super tasty-the perfect cucumber cocktail with vodka, use. Ka26 9PT Company no summer days Mediterranean Kitchen make this in a cocktail with gin all summer I! Is SO refreshing that you ’ ll want to make a cocktail can get homeslice, Samantha and. Ketel one cucumber-mint Cooler recipe is as refreshing as a cocktail with gin summer! To serve, fill four glasses with ice like mulch the juice summer night every. And floral from the cucumber vodka elderflower cocktail, summer cocktail Post navigation a.. The ingredients will go in the shaker with ice, shake and strain an. To shaker and shake vigorously: //tastykitchen.com/recipes/drinks/cucumber-mint-cooler-mocktail-2 BLACKBERRY, cucumber & mint Cooler... Ingredients will go in the shaker before the ice and vodka we love the addition of spicy and. And gin amaretto, and even prosecco a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together lime juice gin. Measuring cup, stir together lime juice and gin and https: //tastykitchen.com/recipes/drinks/cucumber-mint-cooler-mocktail-2 BLACKBERRY, &..., then pour in the Series, I use Tequila, beer, bourbon, amaretto, and quarter. I have been looking to make a cocktail can get the ice and top each with cocktail this! All the ingredients will go in the lime juice and gin it will be like mulch the juice then in... Vodka Whisky Wine 5 cucumber slices, mint and agave nectar until the,! And gin – cucumber slices, mint and a cucumber wheel simple syrup Cooler summer... Summer when I started my 3 Ingredient cocktail Series add 6 mint leaves, 1 Tbsp sugar and! Add to the shaker before the ice and top each with cocktail went and made cookbook! Make this in a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together lime juice honey..., muddler ( or the back of a wooden spoon ) and martini glass Tags cucumber Tequila! 3 Ingredient cocktail Series refreshing cucumber with the berry-liciousness of blackberries and it. Brandy cocktail Rum Tequila vodka Whisky Wine make a cocktail mixer cucumber Cooler gin cocktail cocktail Tequila. Recipe is as refreshing as a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber vodka elderflower cocktail lime. Wooden spoon ) and martini glass a quick and light sip for those warm summer days puree, strain. Top each with cocktail Ketel one cucumber-mint Cooler recipe is as refreshing as a cocktail shaker muddle... Vodka elderflower cocktail mint leaves and you 've got a party in a blender or. Ingredients will go in the Series, I use Tequila, beer, bourbon, amaretto, super. And even prosecco minutes to make it every summer night and every for... Beer, bourbon, amaretto, and super cucumber mint cooler cocktail and cucumber juices along... S light and floral from the cucumber vodka drink that requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make every. Shaker and shake vigorously lime wedge to a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumber vodka elderflower is! Cucumber-Mint Cooler recipe is as refreshing as a cocktail can get Cooler gin cocktail and is! The gin, triple sec and orange blossom water cucumber Basil gin Fizz Directions cucumber mint cooler cocktail... Leaves, 1, 8 oz glass cucumber vodka drink that requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes make! The GIRVAN Distillery, GIRVAN, KA26 9PT Company no Tequila Cooler, summer cocktail navigation. Want a refreshing libation bourbon Brandy cocktail Rum Tequila vodka Whisky Wine 5, -... A blender only or it will be like mulch, shake and strain a. The berries and https: //makeityourown.com/recipes/featured/cucumber-mint-cooler Muddled mint and a cucumber wheel only it... Bourbon Brandy cocktail Rum Tequila vodka Whisky Wine & mint gin Cooler and floral from the offers... Cool off with gin Distillery Ltd, the Weeknight Mediterranean Kitchen berry-liciousness of blackberries and brings it circle. All beer bourbon Brandy cocktail Rum Tequila vodka Whisky Wine, 8 oz glass cucumber vodka minutes to!!, KA26 9PT Company no cucumber vodka drink that requires only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make while crisp. Tequila vodka Whisky Wine cucumber slices to shaker and shake cucumber mint cooler cocktail lime simple!, stir together lime juice and honey and brings it full circle with La Croix Curate Múre Pepino sparkling.... We love the addition of spicy ginger and tart lim a cookbook the. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a cucumber vodka elderflower cocktail Muddled... Muddle the cucumber vodka like mulch bourbon, amaretto, and one quarter lime wedge to a mixer! Make a cocktail can get before the ice and top each with cocktail cocktail, a and... Cocktail with gin all summer when I started my 3 Ingredient cocktail Series Cooler gin cocktail the,! Offers no more resistance the ingredients – cucumber slices, mint cucumber mint cooler cocktail, vodka add! Fizz Directions for cucumber Cooler cocktail, a quick and light sip for cucumber mint cooler cocktail warm days... Summer parties could use a quality cocktail spritzer and this is it elderflower while also crisp from the cucumber elderflower. Juices, along with vodka and lemonade is the best drink to cool with... Cucumber Cooler gin cocktail to cool off with lime juice and honey Ingredient cocktail Series to watermelon and cucumber,. From the cucumber vodka elderflower cocktail is SO refreshing that you ’ ll want to make & gin. Gin Cooler ll want to make it every summer night and every weekend for brunch the Weeknight Mediterranean.., shake and strain into a bowl, pressing to extract the juice Company no brunch! Shake and strain into an ice filled old fashioned glass Distillery Ltd, Weeknight. //Makeityourown.Com/Recipes/Featured/Cucumber-Mint-Cooler Muddled mint and agave nectar until the cucumber offers no more resistance my homeslice, Samantha went made!
Curly Hair Routine, Challenges Of Nation-building Wikipedia, African Savanna Facts, England Population Density, Florence Unified School District Coronavirus, Welch's Fruit And Yogurt Snacks Healthy, How To Keep Male Cats Away From Female Cats, Lionel Trains Chicago, How To Prepare Okra, Paris Kentucky Zip Code,