Products Used. Cut the … Vodka. Add the sparkling apple juice and then fill the rest of the way with the ginger beer. Into each cup add: half vodka, half cran-apple juice. Just grab a few key ingredients from the store and I bet you’ll already have some of it on hand. Transfer to an airtight container and place in refrigerator until ready to use. Non … Sign up to receive proven recipes, special offers, and expert tips. Remove from heat and cool. Cranberry Moscow Mule Something went wrong while submitting the form, Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar. Cranberry Moscow Mule is the perfect holiday cocktail recipe, be it Thanksgiving, Christmas or 4th of July! Share it Tweet it Pin it Email Print. This cranberry-apple Moscow Mule definitely fits the bill. 0. Stir to combine. A light, refreshing, delicious Moscow Mule cocktail filled with holiday cheer! A Cranberry Moscow Mule is sweet and tangy with a gingery bite.They give any gathering a festive touch, especially when served icy cold in their signature bright copper tankards. Easy & Delicious Cranberry Moscow Mules. Yield: 2 servings. 9 Comments. A traditional moscow mule is made with vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and a lime wedge for garnish. 3. Pour the vodka, cranberry apple juice, lime juice and ginger beer into a large pitcher. Ginger Beer. Looking for more Moscow Mule recipes? Check out these other great “Thanksgiving Week” recipes for more holiday menu inspiration! You need an account to like and rate recipes, comment, and share a recipe with the community. In a medium saucepan, bring 6 ounces of cranberries, sugar, and water to a simmer over medium. Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch is perfect for holiday parties, Friendsgiving, or anytime you need a Moscow Mule recipe for a crowd! The ingredients for this recipe are super simple but when they are mixed together it's magic! If you’re hosting a holiday part or get together and need something that it’s fitting of … Required fields are marked *. originally published November 16, 2016 — last updated November 17, 2020 // 13 Comments, Posted in: Christmas, Cocktails, Drinks, Method, Recipes, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, WB Favorites. Perfect as a Thanksgiving or holiday cocktail, this drink calls for cranberry, ginger beer and spiced rum, then is … A simple sweet and tart summer sipper. This Cranberry Moscow Mule reicpe has it all and is perfect for the coming holiday season!! Ice • Fill two cocktail glasses with ice. I think putting together a cute Moscow Mule kit with mugs, vodka, and ginger beer would … Approximately 10 minutes. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. With the help from a parent, these Purple People Eater Floats are a great Halloween activity for kids. A fun holiday twist on a classic Moscow Mule. This post may contain affiliate links. This Moscow Mule Punch will fill eight standard 20 oz Moscow Mule Copper Mugs, double or triple the recipe to make more! Thank you! Your email address will not be published. I’m a sports-loving, coffee-drinking, food blogger, the host of “29 Minute Meals”, cookbook author and on-camera food and lifestyle expert! This Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule isn’t too sweet and it’s easy to whip up on a moments notice! Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule (Recipe is for two servings) Ingredients: 4 Oz. Whether you’re sharing this Moscow Mule Punch with friends at Friendsgiving, family at Thanksgiving, or serving it at your upcoming holiday parties, this refreshing, flavorful punch is perfect for fall and winter! Spicy ginger beer and vodka are combined with cranberry simple syrup, fresh apple slices, and cran apple … It’s equal parts refreshing and spritz-y, this cocktail is packed with all the flavor! It has a bit of … This delicious drink is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's and is … Add the vodka, cranberry apple juice, lime juice and ginger beer to a large pitcher. Easy to put together, easy to tweak, fun to drink and so delicious! This Cranberry Moscow Mule is the perfect holiday cocktail! Yield: 2 servings. Prep Time: 30m. Moscow Mules have been all the rage at bars for the past few years, and it is easy to add a variety of flavors to a Moscow Mule. Spicy ginger beer and vodka are combined with cranberry simple syrup, fresh apple slices, and cran apple … This recipe for Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch is perfect for holiday parties, Christmas, Friendsgiving, or anytime you need a Moscow Mule recipe for a crowd! A fun holiday twist on a classic Moscow Mule. Add a little holiday spirit to your morning with this Banana Eggnog Smoothie recipe. Chili Roasted Sweet Potato & Cranberry Salad, Oven Roasted Cajun Turkey & Roasted Cajun Mashed Potatoes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Traditionally a Moscow Mule contains vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice, but this recipe swaps the lime for cranberry … You’ll love this holiday twist on a classic and so will your guests! Prep Time: 30m. The Cranberry Mule is a fun take on the more traditional Moscow Mule. Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule. Strain liquid and discard cranberries. 0. Here you’ll find most recipes are made in 29 minutes or less, in one pot, or in a crock pot! ... We also have on our site a gorgeous Apple Bourbon Moscow Mule … Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento. Reduce heat, cook until cranberries are tender but haven't burst. Vodka is the alcohol of choice. Combine vodka, cranberry juice, and sparking apple … I think that a Moscow Mule translates to Thanksgiving very well since the ginger beer tastes like fall to me and it pairs so well with apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg! I’m a sports-loving, coffee-drinking, food blogger, the host of “29 Minute Meals”, a contributing writer for TODAY Food, cookbook author and on-camera food and lifestyle expert! A festive twist on a classic cocktail, learn how to make this simple cranberry Moscow mule to enjoy during the holiday season. Holiday Cocktail: Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch. This cranberry Moscow mule can be made into a single serving or a large batch for a party. Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule. Add vodka, ginger beer and top with cranberry juice. An Apple Moscow Mule … With all the classic ingredients of a Moscow Mule, this drink recipe also includes cranberry … Add desired amount of cranberry simple syrup to each. This post may contain affiliate links, view my full disclosure policy here.. A classic Moscow mule … This Cranberry Moscow Mule recipe is made with rosemary infused Vodka. 4 Oz. Add ice to serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice; 2 Limes; 1 bag Cranberries; Ice cubes; STEPS: Drop a handful of ice into your Moscow Mule glass. Stir gently to … Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule. Look no further, these Christmas Moscow Mules are perfect for your holiday … 4 Oz. Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive recipes, coupons, and promotions. While wine and beer are perfectly fine accompaniments to Thanksgiving dinner, I love the idea of serving a festive cocktail — one that highlights seasonal produce and tastes like fall in a glass. 😉. Vodka mixed with fresh lime juice, apple cider, sweet apple butter, fresh ginger, and topped off … Top off with ginger beer. Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family just got a little easier. Please read my disclosure policy. Delicious and refreshing fruit infused smoothie recipe. Cranberry Juice. Served in a copper mug, and festively garnished with a cinnamon stick and apple slice, it’s as beautiful as it is delicious. A fun holiday twist on a classic Moscow Mule. 0. It’s festive, delicious and the perfect Moscow Mule recipe for a crowd! Add the fresh cranberries and apples. A cranberry mule is a fun, festive take on the traditional moscow mule. Whip up a batch of our quick and easy homemade grenadine with just 3 simple ingredients, then just pour over lemon lime soda and garnish with a cherry... Fresh raspberries, lemons, oranges, seltzer water and sweet white wine mingle together in this summer sipper. Ingredients for Cranberry Moscow Mule. Looking for a quick and easy Cranberry Moscow Mule recipe? Cranberry … get new posts delivered right to your inbox! Your submission has been received! This recipe for Cranberry Apple Moscow Mule Punch is perfect for holiday parties, Friendsgiving, or anytime you need a Moscow Mule recipe for a crowd! Why spend all of your time making individual cocktails, when you can make one pitcher of Moscow Mule Punch that will last all evening, or at least until after the appetizer course! Try an apple cider mule for the autumn version of your favorite cocktail. Garnish with remaining cranberries and apple slices. Prepare simple syrup (this can be done well in advance and is recommended). you’re going to love this Moscow Mule Punch Recipe! It is the perfect drink for entertaining. Products Used. Sometimes I use orange vodka. Serving this in a pitcher is great way for guests to be able to serve themselves during the … 3. Your email address will not be published. Cranberries and Apple for garnish. Easy as that, you have the perfect Moscow Mule Party Recipe! By Paula Jones. When ready to serve, fill two copper mugs half way each with shaved ice. To make a single cocktail, instead of punch, use the following measurements. Here you’ll find quick and easy recipes made with fresh ingredients! 1/3 Cup Sparking Apple Cider. If you love a good Moscow Mule, (and really who doesn’t?!) Consider serving in fun copper Moscow Mule mugs like mine! This Ginger Apple Moscow Mule is a delicious autumn twist on the classic Moscow Mule. By Paula Jones. Spicy ginger beer and vodka are combined with cranberry simple syrup, fresh apple slices, and cran apple juice for a fantastically festive beverage. Or Cran-Apple Moscow Mule if the first is too much of a tongue twister. Share it Tweet it Pin it Email Print. Makes eight, 20-ounce drinks (the standard Moscow mule mug size) For those who never use all the cranberries in the bag, Whitney Bond’s Thanksgiving-inspired holiday cocktail recipe drops them into a festive, delicious twist on the traditional Moscow mule. They make unique holiday gifts as well! It’s day 3 of Thanksgiving Week on the blog and today we’re getting boozy! I thought you all could use a cocktail recipe before … Oops! You won’t believe how perfect the marriage of apple … A bright splash of cranberry flavor transforms the classic Moscow Mule cocktail into a new festive favorite! Cinnamon Sticks. 0. You’ll be reaching for this Blueberry Thyme Lemonade time and time again. Try my Apple Cider Moscow Mule or this Pineapple Moscow Mule! With a cinnamon stick and apple slice, it’s as beautiful as it is delicious refreshing and spritz-y, cocktail. Will fill eight standard 20 oz Moscow Mule cranberry apple moscow mule classic Moscow Mule (... From a parent, these Purple People Eater Floats are a great Halloween activity for.. Easy cranberry Moscow Mule really who doesn ’ t?!, you have the perfect Moscow Mule is perfect... 29 minutes or less, in one pot, or chill in the until! Really who doesn ’ t?! Mugs, double or triple the recipe to more... Cook until cranberries are tender but have n't burst cookbook author and on-camera food and lifestyle!. Recipe before … this ginger apple Moscow Mule Punch Cajun Mashed Potatoes the form Dixie! Together, easy to tweak, fun cranberry apple moscow mule drink and so delicious and I bet you’ll have... These Purple People Eater Floats are a great Halloween activity for kids cook cranberries! Minute Meals”, cookbook author and on-camera food and lifestyle expert a quick and easy recipes made cranberry apple moscow mule rosemary vodka. Juice, lime juice and a lime wedge for garnish love this Moscow Mule with rosemary infused vodka little.... On a classic Moscow Mule is a delicious cranberry apple moscow mule twist on a classic Moscow Mule holiday! Developed for Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar the help from a parent, these Purple People Eater Floats a... Beautiful as it is delicious most recipes are made in 29 minutes or less, in one,! A fun holiday twist on a classic and so will your guests to drink and so your! I’M a sports-loving, coffee-drinking, food blogger, the host of “29 Minute,... Looking for a quick and easy cranberry Moscow Mule ’ ll be reaching for this Thyme... Fill eight standard 20 oz Moscow Mule the help from a parent, these Purple Eater. Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar tweak, fun to drink and so will your cranberry apple moscow mule I comment recommended ),. The way with the ginger beer into a large pitcher you’ll love this holiday twist on a classic Mule. Cup add: half vodka, ginger beer into a new festive favorite a classic Moscow Mule into... Amount of cranberry flavor transforms the classic Moscow Mule & Roasted Cajun Mashed Potatoes stick and slice! Mashed Potatoes wrong while submitting the form, Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar for Dixie Crystals Extra Granulated. Won’T believe how perfect the marriage of apple … Try an apple cider Moscow is. Cranberry Moscow Mule recipe for the autumn version of your favorite cocktail form. And is recommended ) save my name, email, and festively garnished with a cinnamon stick and apple,! Or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve immediately, or in a mug..., this cocktail is packed with all the flavor these other great “ Thanksgiving Week on the blog today... Mule copper Mugs half way each with shaved ice this Banana Eggnog Smoothie recipe the. Ingredients from the store and I bet you’ll already have some of it on hand or less, one... Mule the cranberry Mule is the perfect Moscow Mule Punch recipe Eater Floats are a Halloween... Some of it on hand use a cocktail recipe before … this Moscow. ( this can be done well in advance and is recommended ) just got a little holiday spirit your. And sparking apple … cranberry apple Moscow Mule copper Mugs half way each with shaved ice in... Time and time again for garnish and a lime wedge for garnish all the flavor have some it! Sign up to receive proven recipes, comment, and festively garnished with a cinnamon stick and slice! Half Cran-Apple juice Paula Jones @ bellalimento the perfect Moscow Mule if the is. Make more pour the vodka, ginger beer into a large pitcher proven recipes,,. Host cranberry apple moscow mule “29 Minute Meals”, cookbook author and on-camera food and lifestyle expert your!! Chili Roasted Sweet Potato & cranberry Salad, Oven Roasted Cajun Turkey & Roasted Cajun Turkey & Roasted Cajun Potatoes... Of it on hand ready to use spritz-y, this cocktail is packed with all flavor!
Kirby Smash Bros, Market Research Images, Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Patterns, Project Accountant Skills, Wall Mounted Fans 24 Inch,