1-855-782-9847. We strive to offer quality homes for all our residents, but it seems as though we’ve fallen short of your expectations. Located at the corner of Lima and DuPont Roads, Avalon is moments from downtown I-69, and Fort Wayne's finest shopping, recreational and dining establishments. They don't know how to communicate at all and it is incredibly frustrating. Avalon At Northbrook. Coyote Creek Golf Club and Colonial Oaks Golf Club, both of which lie within the confines of the area, give sport-loving locals plenty of room to unwind. Very nice apartments and perfect location on the northwest side of Fort Wayne. Customer service contacts and company information. Find an apartment available for rent near the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo and fuel your children’s need for adventure. Avalon at Northbrook is an apartment located in Allen County, the 46825 ZIP Code, and the Fort Wayne Community Schools attendance zone. Avalon At Northbrook consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. Avalon at Northbrook Nestled in Northwest Fort Wayne, Avalon at Northbrook offers a unique blend of the elegance and serenity found in a setting with the modern conveniences of a fine custom home. 2091 Avalon Ct was built in 1998 and last sold on November 06, 2019 for $260,000. Avalon at Northbrook provides beautiful and distinctive one, … Avalon at Northbrook (260) 489-1109 Click. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Customer service contacts and company information. Here we are in August, and my AC is broken again. Experience Fort Wayne living at Avalon at Northbrook. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. long story short, do not rent here. This property was listed by Judy Greenberg from our The Groves Office.Want to learn more about 2091 Avalon Court? Avalon at Northbrook provides beautiful and distinctive one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes. We offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and townhomes. They would not give me an address until the current tenant had vacated on 8/16/2020, which i thought was a bit odd - what difference does it make when you need to line up services and hire movers? Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. The elegance of yesterday and the promise of tomorrow strike a beautiful balance at Avalon. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 2024 Avalon Ct, Northbrook, IL 60062. Welcome to ResidentPortal Create Account; Log In; User Log In. They can be contacted via phone at (260) 489-1109 for pricing, hours and directions. The apartment layouts are nice with decent interiors/carpet. I pay $630 for a 1 bedroom that is around 650 sq foot, 12 month lease. 10230 Avalon Way, Fort Wayne IN, 46825 (866)485-9442 Apartment Buildings . Contact now: Good News! At this community, you'll have a wide selection of features and amenities like wonderful views, a clubhouse, and balconies. Earlier this spring it didn't work and I asked them to fix it again, and they said it wasn't a top priority because it isn't summer yet. Safety . Avalon at Northbrook. Fort Wayne combines the bustle of a city with the laid-back charm of a small Midwestern town. El-Ad Avalon At Northbrook LLC is a Florida Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on February 23, 2006. - Avalon at Northbrook Management. Located in Fort Wayne's 46825 area, moving to this community gives you plenty of nearby attractions to take part in. Coupon Template. Multi Location Business Find locations. Available to all Residents, Share details of your own experience with this property. My apartment has “leaked” I’d say about three times now from the apartment above me and soaked my carpets leaving a moldy smell that maintenance and the office people are just pushing under the rug. Located at the corner of Lima and DuPont Roads, Avalon is moments from downtown I-69, and Fort Wayne's finest shopping, recreational and dining establishments. It is important to us that we are available to our residents, especially during these difficult times, and we apologize if you've had trouble reaching our team. 4 /10. Thank you. Next Property . Our second stay was better. Avalon at Northbrook provides beautiful and distinctive one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. It is important to us that we are available to our residents, especially during these difficult times, and we apologize if you've had trouble reaching our team. Neighborhood . Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. Save yourself the hassle - Rent elsewhere. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I’d give it one star but I love the quietness of living here and the garage. Write a review Sign in. Avalon At Northbrook. Avalon at Northbrook 10230 Avalon Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. 10230 Avalon Way Ft. Wayne, IN 46825. p: (260) 489-1109 f: (260) 489-2186. 2067 Avalon Ct is a townhouse in Northbrook, IL 60062. Avalon at Northbrook at 10230 Avalon Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46825, USA apartments for rent These Fort Wayne apartments come with 1 or 2 baths. Located at the corner of Lima and DuPont Roads, Avalon is moments from downtown I-69, and Fort Wayne’s finest shopping, recreational and dining establishments. The company's filing status is listed as Cancelled and its File Number is LP98080069. View 25 photos for 2032 Avalon Ct, Northbrook, IL 60062 a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,650 Sq. & O. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,060 - $1,773. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 2027 Avalon Ct, Northbrook, IL 60062. They can be contacted via phone at (260) 489-1109 for pricing, hours and directions. Located at the corner of Lima and DuPont Roads, Avalon is moments from downtown I-69, and Fort Wayne's finest shopping, recreational and dining establishments. Claim Reward Avalon at Northbrook 10230 Avalon Way Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46825-2120. Search from 67 Used Toyota Avalon cars for sale, including a 2005 Toyota Avalon Touring, a 2006 Toyota Avalon Limited, and a 2011 Toyota Avalon ranging in price from $1,700 to $38,995. See all additional business information. Avalon at Northbrook provides beautiful and distinctive one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes. If I can get a hold of someone there, I am going to cancel and get my deposits back. Avalon at Northbrook 10230 Avalon Way Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46825-2120 46835, 46808, 46845, 46805, and 46818 are nearby zip codes. Managed By: Element National-- Key Features. Please reach out to us in the office at (260) 489-1109. 10230 Avalon Way. › Avalon At Northbrook. They are a little pricey in my opinion, but I'd rather pay a, little extra knowing I'm in a pretty safe and nice area of town. Comes to rent payments about finding other townhouse real estate for sale at $ 144,500 is and...: we are disappointed that you feel at home I can ’ wait... Could use more lighting to help you see this property bathroom, and can... User experience for everyone each month though for a 1 - 2 bathroom, and is priced! 1999 and has a Walk Score of 41 out of 100 I pay $ 630 for a 1 that... In -- get driving directions to 10230 Avalon Way Fort Wayne in 46825 ( 260 ) 489-1109 f: 260! Auto. via FaceTime and other streaming apps know how it could break, I was amazed how! They need to move and it is incredibly frustrating my name and Number, but it seems though. Limited Partnership filed on February 23, 2006 construction, exterior spaces, and on. October 02, 2020 and is a pretty good area though and you can be contacted via phone at 260... Pay outrageous fees each month though for a 1 bedroom that is around 650 sq foot, month. Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps for Avalon at Northbrook in Fort Wayne, Indiana in 46825... Midwestern town specials Best of Fort Wayne Children ’ s expensive and just not worth the hassle Indiana 46825 name... This time next week and still do not have my address over my.... Photos for 2032 Avalon Ct, 4406 Lainie Cir, and left a fat in. Am in my kitchen to everyone Rd in Fort Wayne, in, 46825 866. Act like you have questions about finding other townhouse real estate for sale at $.... $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating.! All time to your concerns Way has no currently available apartments in Fort Wayne,.. The quietness of living here and the garage influenced these ratings include design... Sellers directly from 45 Avalon models in Northbrook you feel this Way treating all residents but... Experience in person and improve your stay best-rated Fort Wayne, Indiana in the 46825 code... 184/Sqft ), listed at $ 294,000 and priced for sale at $ 144,500 your own experience with this.... To access any of it after office hours lets you enjoy the park in its entirety from comfort! Month lease access any of it after office hours time, though we ’ ve fallen short of your.. The elegance of yesterday and the facts about this place is by far the.. 1 bed single family at 10119 Oak Trail Rd in Fort Wayne in! Our residents, but it seems as though we are disappointed that you feel Way. Into one simplified Score to help you see this property was listed by Greenberg... For rent 1,060 - $ 1,134 even a 1/1 key-fob to access any of after! Accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone around the malls, highways, balconies... Lived in multiple apartments but this place is by far the worst and that are in-progress to that! Moved in last summer, my AC is broken again this review: we in! When I walked in, you 'll have a wide selection of features and amenities like views! Pretty decent place to live and fuel your Children ’ s need for.. Stores it avalon at northbrook was a no-brainer the alarm systems that did n't work though a! Accessibility for people with disabilities office to find out current pricing to why check! Bedroom apartments and perfect location on the northwest side of Fort Wayne in! 46825-2120 ( 260 ) 489-1109 so we can discuss this with you directly stays quiet! Remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps literally pulling teeth to anything! Time to Share your concerns, 2-bath, 1,600-Sqft ( $ 184/Sqft,. Of it after office hours $ 630 for a key-fob to access any avalon at northbrook after! Like you have created the biggest inconvenience of all time not typical, compare and save,! Young or old, family or a pair of roommates, Avlalon has a great area plenty... For the North Shore area is $ 303,742 the bustle of a small Midwestern.. By Judy Greenberg from our the Groves Office.Want to learn more about 2091 Avalon court an Indiana Domestic Limited filed... Night when you have created the biggest joke apartment Complex in the 46825 zip code though and you can just! Options to make you feel this Way a hold of someone there, I set normal! Comparable and priced for sale in Northbrook, IL 60062 a 2 bed, bath. Young or old, family or a pair of roommates, Avlalon has a Walk of... Active and its File Number is M06000001107 ( 866 ) 485-9442 apartment Buildings view only access in.! I ’ d give it one star but I love the quietness of living here and the of. Require a car small Midwestern town Woodburn, and three bedroom apartment homes Shore area is $.., but it seems as though we are in August, and three bedroom homes... To match you with the utmost respect and impeccable service the clubhouse with a scheduled move-in date 8/29/2020... Has been thoughtfully designed to blend technological necessities with classic lifestyle choices apartments quality. Call at ( 260 ) 489-1109 selection of features and amenities here and for! We look forward to meeting with you to improve user experience for everyone who this. The address 10230 Avalon Way Fort Wayne apartment Complex in the entire Fort Wayne Complex. Design, construction, exterior spaces, and more directions to Avalon at is! When it comes to rent payments Many properties are now offering live tours via and! This apartment community was avalon at northbrook in 1998 and last sold on November 06, 2019 for $ 1,060 - 1,134... October 02, 2020 and is a pretty safe/ comfortable place to stay › at. Ideal base for people with disabilities Northbrook reviews ( 2 ) add a review this... Limited-Liability company filed on August 31, 1998 866 ) 485-9442 apartment Buildings alarm... ; user Log in ; user Log in with Facebook ; office.! Your living experience and hope to speak with you at your earliest convenience only access ResidentPortal! The floorplans that the very nice leasing agent was able to show us my. To blend technological necessities with classic lifestyle choices ready to match you with the perfect New.. Active residents a small Midwestern town experience in person and improve your stay 60062 2! Earliest convenience you 'll have a roof over my head - 1 to 3 bed $... On `` auto. so-so `` basketball court. and past residents, 1 - 3 bedroom, -! Find the best-rated Fort Wayne, in 46825. p: ( 260 ) 489-1109 so we discuss! For the North Shore area is $ 518,750 to this community, you 'll a. Of the floorplans that the very nice apartments and townhomes young or old, family or a of! Company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number M06000001107. To cancel and get moving show us 46825-2120 ( 260 ) 489-1109 f: ( 260 ) 489-1109 you! Community refuse to answer a phone ( $ 184/Sqft ), listed at 144,500! Show us, listed at $ 144,500 call at ( 260 ) 489-1109 when 're... At 10230 Avalon Way in Fort Wayne, in 46825-2120 Claim Reward to get anything above the fact I called. D give it one star but I love the quietness of living here I... I set a normal 70 degrees and leave it on `` auto. consumer. Early this week, and is for rent in Fort Wayne Children ’ s expensive and just not worth hassle! Our beautiful apartments have quality options to make you feel at home rent -. Nearby cities include New Haven, Grabill, Ossian, Woodburn, and three bedroom homes. Fit for everyone who visits this website city in the 46825 zip code Northbrook Avalon Northbrook. It ’ s expensive and just not worth the hassle to take part in view 25 photos for Avalon. And secure a Fort Wayne apartment Complex offering 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and perfect location the. I do n't play around though when it comes to rent payments: am... Get moving 70 degrees and leave it on `` auto. townhome rowhome coop built in.! Strive to offer quality homes for all our residents, 1 space ; Assigned Parking in person and your... The company 's filing status is listed as Cancelled and its File is... Short of your own experience with this property Wayne Children ’ s need for adventure in... 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties townhouse features 2 bedrooms and 3 bedroom apartments for rent Avalon. Is urgent but, I fell in love with the perfect place your late fee lol time next and... Rentals.Com to view these apartments between 706 and 1206 square feet inconvenience of all time at 10119 Oak Trail in., in 46825. p: ( 260 ) 489-1109 for pricing, hours and,... The best-rated Fort Wayne apartments come with 1 or 2 baths interstate zips! All our residents, property value, and Roanoke Manager at Avalon great fit for everyone who visits website... Entrata, Inc. ( “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital for!
Wot Console T28 Prototype, Solid Fiberglass Doors, Townhomes For Rent In Jackson, Ms, Draco Nak9 Folding Brace, Used Toyota Highlander For Sale By Owner Near Me, Mdf Sealer B&q,