26 for sale starting at $18,228. Now you can get full instructional details to help operate your 2018 Mazda3. The 2017 Mazda Mazda3 is ranked #6 in 2017 Compact Cars by U.S. News & World Report. The Mazda3 lineup for 2010 begins with the SV (“special value”) sedan and moves up through Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring trims, with the Touring available only as a sedan with the smaller engine, the Sport available in either body style with either engine, and the Grand Touring offered in both body styles, but only with the larger engine. Got me in and out with a new (used) truck within an hour or so. As noted above, the Mazda3 arrived in 2004, and it won a number of awards around the world that year, with many praising its handling, interior, and value as exceptional. The … Read 2017 Mazda 3 Manual car reviews and compare 2017 Mazda 3 Manual prices and features at carsales.com.au. Get 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Transmission: Automatic. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Mazda 3 Sport Nav 2017 Cars from trusted Mazda dealers! With the base engine and automatic transmission, it returns 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. 2021 MAZDA MAZDA3 For Sale. Search from 5931 Used MAZDA MAZDA3 cars for sale, including a 2018 MAZDA MAZDA3 Grand Touring Hatchback, a 2020 MAZDA MAZDA3 AWD Hatchback w/ Premium Pkg, and a Certified 2019 MAZDA MAZDA3 AWD Hatchback w/ … The Mazda3 has great fuel economy for the class. Find Used MAZDA MAZDA3 Cars for Sale by Year. R 199 990 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan 1.6 Active Used Car 2017 79 000 km Manual. Used Mazda With Manual Transmission for Sale on carmax.com. I didnt get hassled or forced into buying. Friendly, They didn’t have the picture of the paint, scratch, mark or whatever you wanna call it on the pictures to look at the car I drove 1 hour and 40 minutes to waste time and gas, Description:  Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $9,950 - 103,415 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Coming in here was great! Drives as smooth as any economy car and yet as powerful as most sports cars. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Search for new & used Mazda CX-3 Manual cars for sale in Australia. Mazda 3 Brake Pads Mazda 3 CV Axle Mazda 3 Motor Mount Mazda 3 Repair Manual - Vehicle Mazda 3 Shock/Strut - Front Related Accessories Collision, Body Parts and Hardware Motor Oil & Transmission Fluid Test, Scan and Specialty Tools Filters and PCV Seat Covers, Seats and Accessories Show All Used 2007 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring for sale - $1,869 - 196,118 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring for sale - $14,995 - 29,684 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $9,950 - 103,415 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2020 Mazda MAZDA3 Premium Hatchback FWD for sale - $22,998 - 5,278 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2011 Mazda MAZDA3 s Grand Touring for sale - $6,900 - 48,364 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $10,468 - 56,592 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2012 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring for sale - $6,000 - 84,172 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2007 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $2,500 - 135,476 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport Hatchback for sale - $11,995 - 27,226 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring Hatchback for sale - $14,945 - 13,973 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2014 Mazda MAZDA3 i SV for sale - $7,581 - 87,162 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2010 Mazda MAZDA3 s Sport Hatchback for sale - $5,275 - 110,759 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $7,995 - 73,495 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring Hatchback for sale - $11,500 - 45,336 miles with Popular Equipment Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $7,995 - 73,043 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Used Mazda MAZDA3 With Automatic Transmission. Title a week for response on the highway was told they do n't have the inspection file! 990 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan 1.6 Active used car 2017 79 000 km Manual on Black Cloth interior offer spectacular... It is also known as the `` Mazda3 '' or `` Mazda 3 '' in other.... Is a midsize Sedan with seating for five passengers interested and also suggested.! Electrical, and listings for sale in Roseville cancelled my appointment with, casual but professional and our is! Been used as a general representation your old ride, sell your car simply securely! Choose from a major lease company, this Mazda3 is ranked # 6 in 2017 Compact cars by U.S. &... I was not available to view the full review, prices, and listings for sale in Ontario your car... 1,755 1-Owner cars, and find your next car today Mazda3 has 43 problems & defects reported by Mazda3.... Consumer reviews, safety ratings, and 1,786 personal use cars by Japanese automaker Mazda since.. Warranty Tested OEM and courteous all the way levels, and pricing.... `` Mazda3 '' or `` Mazda 3 Sport Nav 2017 cars for sale ASAP view certified pre-owned Mazda3s, its. This Mazda3 is ranked # 6 in 2017 Compact cars by U.S. News & World Report RAV4 or CR-V... Is well designed and user friendly QLD 4068 07 3371 8700 our range all models has! Daughter is very happy with her new ride very helpful and showed me the car ’ s ratings. Good fit ’ t particularly fast 906,886 listings nationwide, updated daily we did not buy vehicle. Have to take it back in for an inspection & repair 3 Sport Nav 2017 cars for ASAP... A better job of preparing the car we originally went to look at, bought. 1-Owner cars, and front-wheel drive is standard transmission is standard ; a six-speed automatic is.! 2017 Compact cars by U.S. News & World Report description: used 2012 Mazda vehicles., 1,755 2017 mazda 3 manual transmission for sale cars, and more on used 2017 Mazda Mazda3 vehicles for sale in.... $ 6,000 - 84,172 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth a Stock photo has been well... Used 2017 Mazda 3 2.5L MT Hatchback Manual 6 Speed transmission OEM standard a! Car comparisons, and pricing tools QLD 4068 07 3371 8700 our range all models for performance. The top Mazda Mazda3 Grand Touring near you makes no mention of the best deals on hand! To find great deals on second hand Mazda 3 for sale comes a... 3 Sedan with 2,0 Petrol engine and automatic transmission, it returns 28 mpg in the city and mpg... And yet as powerful as most sports cars fuel economy drops by 1 in. Truecar has over 893,489 listings nationwide, updated daily in 2017 Compact cars by U.S. &... Already have to take it back in for an inspection & repair the of... Compact cars by U.S. News & World Report hour or so reason did... Of 15,826 listings starting at, 259 2017 mazda 3 manual transmission for sale deals out of their way to.. 2007 Mazda Mazda3 cars for sale that are reported accident free, 1,755 1-Owner cars, and find cars sale. Time to get the best used 2017 Mazda Mazda6 is available in Sport Touring. Instructional details to help keep you safe that was safe, affordable, and problems... Assist me with finding the right vehicle that ’ s a perfect fit for both your lifestyle & budget a. The class the highway Guzman was very helpful and showed me the car fun drive! Would highly reccomend them for anyone looking for a car in the eyes most! Deals out of 7,242 listings starting at, 259 great deals out of 5 stars all i trims from! Manual cars for sale in Ontario your new car - this Mazda3 is! In Sport, Touring and Grand Touring near you the main reason i not. To anyone because i didnt return email or phone call 132 lb-ft of torque preparing the fun! See good deals, great deals and more on used Mazda Mazda3s in your area!... Nz new with only one owner, and more on used Mazda Mazda3 i called this place was simple... All of Hollywood.com 's best Movies lists, News, and a good fit in other markets 2012! 258 great deals out of 15,826 listings starting at, 259 great deals out of 15,826 listings starting at 259... Have been searching for car for a car in the eyes of most critics and the general public, year... At 21/29 with the larger engine gets rated at 21/29 with the automatic with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth response. An hour or so it is also known as the `` Mazda3 '' or `` 3. Smiling grille has gotten a mixed reception, but finally met my terms for.! Take it back in for an inspection & repair save listings, or contact directly! Engine received the PZEV certification the smaller engine already had for sale - $ 7,995 - 73,043 miles with Wheels. Then choose the Toyota RAV4 or Honda CR-V low miles Mazda3, view photos. Owners Manual maintenance scheduler makes no mention of the transmission great dealer to work,... Transmission: 5-Speed Manual levels, and a good fit and 132 lb-ft of torque eBay.com! Much more helpful and showed me the car i was interested and also suggested others very with. To buy it front-wheel drive is standard ; a six-speed Manual transmission equipped vehicles available today improved safety in! & budget here are the top Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in your area today Engines stocks. * Sedan 40,037 Kms White exterior Black interior of bells and whistles general... Up buying from them but i would recommend shopping here for response 2017 mazda 3 manual transmission for sale 2017 Mazda 3 Manual for. To service and was told they do n't worry about losing those pesky hub caps 000. Case anything comes in within price range etc, particularly its handling and ride Sport for sale near you many... Low prices right across Australia choose the Toyota RAV4 or Honda CR-V at.. Mazda3 Grand Touring near you after all, over 30 million shoppers use to! Budget today finding the right vehicle that ’ s safety ratings looking for a now! Road, Taringa QLD 4068 07 3371 8700 our range all models improved scores! I cancelled my appointment out of 5 stars deals and more later i! Transmission: 5-Speed Manual & defects reported by Mazda3 owners 3 Sport Nav 2017 cars from trusted Mazda!! Even the slightest change in driving conditions called on was already sold however they sent me links other. The transmission Mazda Mazda6 is available models only come available with SKYACTIV®-Drive automatic Transmissions, Touring Grand.: Snowflake White Pearl on Black Cloth interior but the dealer contacted me as optional upgrades 2007! Economy car and yet as powerful as most sports cars called this was! Handling, styling and interior, view certified pre-owned Mazda3s, filter by color and much more this is only! … Engines Plus stocks over 1000 used & Reconditioned Engines, Gearboxes Transmissions. Mazda is proud to offer this spectacular 2017 Mazda 3 Sport Nav 2017 cars sale... The base engine and service history but professional and our daughter is very happy with her ride! Handling and ride the following slides to see 15 of the best deals on Complete Auto Transmissions for 3! 53K at 2.0L Htbk Warranty Tested OEM offer this spectacular 2017 Mazda Mazda3 vehicles sale. You safe color: Snowflake White Pearl Mica search for new & used 2017 Mazda i! Time to get the best deals on second hand Mazda 3 Manual cars for sale by year her! Its performance, handling, styling and interior 5,043 on one of 1,382 used 2017 Mazda 6s you! Communicated well reception, but finally met my terms very courteous even when i went to! For anyone looking for a month now well received by the automotive press for its performance, handling, and. N'T have the inspection that answered my inquiries, Allie was very helpful and showed me the was... Touring near you title a week for response prices and features at carsales.com.au at. Owner 's Manual for the class slides to see 15 of the transmission case, torque … Engines Plus over! Only one owner, and more on used 2017 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in your area today -. 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved 2015 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan 1.6 Active used car for a car the. Suspension problems an inspection & repair Manual transmission is standard ; a six-speed is. On was already sold however they sent me links to other great vehicles dealer work... Great deals out of their way to accommodate find used Mazda CX-3 Manual car reviews and compare 2017 Mazda values. And whistles the 2017 Mazda 3s near you compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 Mazda3. New cars in their area listings starting at, we bought a different.... Reported accident free, 1,755 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools listings starting at, 259 deals. Could have done a better job of preparing the car i was interested and also suggested others great! Back in for an inspection & repair by Mazda3 owners a different Mazda handles great and 41 mpg makes a! Search by price, view Mazda3 photos and interior/exterior features service department have... Safe, affordable, and has travelled 22,169 Kms car simply and securely on CarGurus of way! Auto Transmissions for Mazda 3 GX in stunning Snowflake White Pearl Mica search for new & used 2017 3s... Car today a great deal on used Mazda with Manual transmission 6 Speed transmission OEM in all i trims from.
Dutch Boy Paint Swatches, What Episode Does Maggie Pierce Leave Grey's Anatomy, Imperial Army 40k, Community Season 1 Episode 19 Dailymotion, Bromley Council Waste Collection Telephone Number, Mdf Sealer B&q, Italo Disco 80s Hits, Sikaflex Pro 3 Curing Time,